WHITEBOARD CRM is committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and strives to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this web site. It does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion and does not apply to your confidential client or partner data manually entered or imported into my.whiteboardmortgage.com.
By clicking the “Accept” button during registration or by using this site, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, of the collection, use and transfer of the personal information provided by you in the manner described in this Statement. Please read this Statement carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you disagree with the way we collect and process personal information collected on the Web site, we recommend that you do not use it.
Scope of this Policy
This statement applies to Whiteboard CRM websites (the “Site” or Sites”), which is a product owned by Whiteboard Technology, LLC. It is WHITEBOARD CRM’s policy to comply with data protection legislation. This regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data. The Sites contain links to other websites over which we have no control. WHITEBOARD CRM is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites to which you choose to link from this site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Information We Collect and Retain
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to perform searches or to read the content portions of our Site. We collect the following general types of information about you when you visit our Sites: personal information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Sometimes we collect combinations of all these types of information. In each case, it is indicated on the web site whether any personal or demographic data must be provided to use the requested service or not. Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, or any other individual to whom the information may relate, personally. We do not collect personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. Some examples of personal information that we collect in some areas of our Site, depending on the services you use and local law, are:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Credit card number
- Contact information
- Billing information
- Information about third parties, such as references or contacts, that you provide to us if you have their express written consent to do so
Demographic information is information that is not unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as your ZIP code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, career history, interests and favorites. We also collect behavioral information regarding how you use our sites, the areas of our site that you visit, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, geolocation, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is necessary for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services. In addition, WHITEBOARD CRM may collect indirect information about you when you use certain third party services on our web site.
How Information is Used
We use the information we gather on the web site for the purposes of providing our services, responding to any queries you may have, operating and improving the web site, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services that we offer. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your experience and interests. The information we gather on any WHITEBOARD CRM web site may be shared within the WHITEBOARD CRM (Whiteboard Technology, LLC) group of companies.
By registering with WHITEBOARD CRM, by managing your profile, or expressly opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information, subject to local law, in the following ways:
- to allow you to create an account;
- to create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us;
- to contact you about WHITEBOARD CRM Site updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and advice;
- to inform you of other products or services available from WHITEBOARD CRM or its affiliates (“Affiliates” means entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with WHITEBOARD CRM, Inc.);
- to enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- to conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions and contests, and to provide the results thereof such as success stories and contest winners;
- to provide information about you and your potential interest;
- to provide products and services to you and our customers;
- to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, etc;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our site
Information you post in public areas of the site will be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection with respect to your country of residence. By providing your personal information for inclusion in our database, you acknowledge that you consent to your information being used as described here. While WHITEBOARD CRM takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties, WHITEBOARD CRM does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the WHITEBOARD CRM Sites. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information, including personality profiles, to any WHITEBOARD CRM Site.
Disclosure of Information to Others
We disclose to third parties within your country and abroad your personal information, combined personal, demographic, behavioral or indirect information, as set forth below.
- We may share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our own products and services to you. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals may be located in a country whose data protection legislation is different from your country, and they will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party or use that data for any other purpose. We will remain the data controller and be responsible for any information shared in this way.
- We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you make your information searchable, then all parties with access to our searchable database (or copies thereof) will have access to that database. If you indicate by configuring your profile that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to select third parties, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party.
We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Sites with WHITEBOARD CRM’s clients, partners, other Site visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Sites and how those visitors use the Sites.
We supply technology, hosting and related services to other leading companies to power their Web sites (sometimes referred to as “Hosted Sites”). Personal and/or demographic information supplied by you in becomes part of the WHITEBOARD CRM database, but it is not accessible by anyone other than you, WHITEBOARD CRM, and the company concerned without your consent. If you attempt to register with WHITEBOARD CRM after registering with a Hosted Site, WHITEBOARD CRM will recognize your information and you will be able to use the information you provided to the Hosted Site in your account registration.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. Because WHITEBOARD CRM, Inc. is a US company and information collected on our Sites is stored in whole or in part in the United States, your information may become subject to U.S. law.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of WHITEBOARD CRM’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event WHITEBOARD CRM becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, WHITEBOARD CRM or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court.
- Again, in each of these situations, the recipients of your data may potentially be located in any country in the world. If you are a resident in any EU member state, for example, you must be aware that the EU authorities do not generally consider that the regulations of non-EU countries ensure an adequate or equivalent level of protection as compared to the EU data protection regulations.
Posting Your Information to Public Areas of WHITEBOARD CRM
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of WHITEBOARD CRM, such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom WHITEBOARD CRM has no control. We cannot control the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of WHITEBOARD CRM.
You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential.
WHITEBOARD CRM has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
WHITEBOARD CRM is not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to change the substance of our Privacy Statement for WHITEBOARD CRM, we will provide these changes on our website.
Legal and Contact Information
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at
WHITEBOARD CRM, Inc.
4801 Gaillardia Pkwy Ste. 375
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
We will make reasonable efforts to promptly answer your question or resolve your problem.
*Cookies: WHITEBOARD CRM uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is either stored in your computer’s memory temporarily (a “session” cookie) or placed on your hard drive (a “persistent” cookie) by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
We use “persistent” cookies primarily to ensure that we do not show you pages that you have already seen and to personalize your site experience and save you time. “Persistent” Cookies enable us to recognize whether you have responded to any poll or seen an advertisement or information notice placed on the site so that we do not show you the poll, advertisement or notice again the next time you visit our site. The “persistent” cookies we use will remain on your computer after you have left our site and will expire when you log out of the Site or 60 days after your last visit for security cookies, 90 days after your last visit for poll response and alliance cookies.
We also allow other companies to display advertisements to you while you are visiting our Sites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements from the other companies’ servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. WHITEBOARD CRM has no control over, and is not responsible for, the practices of those third party advertisers. WHITEBOARD CRM encourages you to review the policies of such advertisers. (You will find additional information about the following third party ad servers at www.doubleclick.com and www.atlassolutions.com/privacy. We use other third party ad servers as well; a way to opt out of third party cookies is to modify your browser settings to decline cookies as described at the end of this statement.)
We allow persistent third party cookies as part of online advertising campaigns to determine and track site traffic landing from WHITEBOARD CRM’s advertising banners that have been placed on the websites of third parties. The data collected via these cookies is anonymous and the information is not linked to your personally identifiable information without your permission. The “persistent” cookies placed by our third party ad servers will remain on your computer after you have left our site for up to 20 years.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies at any time by modifying your browser settings. See below for instructions. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the web site.
*Web Beacons: WHITEBOARD CRM Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personally identifiable information on WHITEBOARD CRM; they are a technique we use to compile aggregated statistics about our web site usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides.
Because Web beacons are the same as any other content request included in the recipe page, you cannot opt out or refuse them. However, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
Thank you for using WHITEBOARD CRM.